Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Week 8 - assignment for Wed 11/16

Please Note: I will not be in class on Wednesday the 16th.  This is a time period for you to work on your final video projects either in the lab or out in the field.  Those of you who have not presented your 1 minute video should post them on your blogs a.s.a.p. and I will view them this week.  We will also have time to view some of them next week, but our focus needs to shift towards your longer final projects.

By the end of class Wednesday please email me a detailed (one or two paragraphs) description of what your 2-4 minute video will be.  It's okay if your are pursuing multiple ideas (no more than 3 though), but you need to write them all out and send them to me at:  abradford (at) pdx.edu.  I also encourage you to post clips or rough bits on your blog as well as storyboards.

Next week, Monday the 21st, we will will discuss final project plans, view clips, and edit.  You should be settled on your idea by then, with material shot and editing ready to begin.  Your final videos should be complete by 11/30.

Remember to email me your proposals!

No comments:

Post a Comment