Monday, November 21, 2011

Week 9 - assignment for Wed - 11/23

I've received most of your project proposals.  Please let me know if you have not received a response from me.  By now you should be settled on an idea and shooting.  For Wednesday's class I want you to post on your blogs some footage, just a clip or two that you have shot, that is indicative of the content of your final project.  We will view and discuss these clips Wed at the beginning of class and you should use the rest of the class to either edit or shoot for your final projects.

The final video projects are due by the end of class 11/30.  I'd like to view some of your videos on 11/30, but the bulk of the viewing and critiquing will be on Monday, 12/5.  If you have a conflict that week, please let me know a.s.a.p.  Please also be in touch with questions about your final video projects.  Remember that while I am sympathetic to the inevitable technical issues which arise in making videos, they are part of the process and that's part of the challenge I'd like to see you overcome - asking for help is a good way to do that!

See you Wed...Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment